Aspen Ski Week Nutritarian-Style
The perfect getaway awaits you in Aspen with Dr. Fuhrman and friends. Be invigorated on the slopes and with Nutritarian gourmet cuisine and informative discussions. We will be staying right on Snowmass Mountain, but of course with access to three other distinctly different mountains: Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk, there’s something for everyone, even for non-skiers.
Date: April 4-9, 2022
This Dr. Fuhrman hosted ski week brings all of the beauty and adventure that Aspen has to offer plus gourmet Nutritarian cuisine and informative discussions.
Lodging and Amenities
Experience the Limelight Hotel Snowmass in the heart of Snowmass Base Village offering ski in/ski out access. Guest rooms are inspired by the surrounding landscape and an activity-centered philosophy with endless opportunities for recreation and relaxation.
Your stay includes:
- Meet and Greet!
- 5 nights lodging at the Limelight Hotel at Snowmass (ski in/ski out)
- Daily grab-n-go breakfasts
- 3-course Nutritarian dinners, prepared by renowned nutritarian chef Martin Oswald of Mix6 and Pyramid Bistro
- Pet friendly (additional fees apply)
- All rooms include microwaves, refrigerators and sinks
- Special group rates offered 3 days prior to and after event dates
- 1 lecture and 1 Q&A session with with Dr. Fuhrman
- “Hosting a Nutritarian Party” lecture by Talia Fuhrman
- Discounted Lift Tickets (through the NRF website after registration)
- Discounted equipment rentals with Four Mountain Sports
- Additional discounts to shops and stores on the moutain
- Transportation to/from AspenAirport** and around the village
- Recreation shuttle to Buttermilk and Aspen Mountains
- Taxes & Gratuities
NOTE: The Limelight Hotel and Aspen Snowmass are committed to the health and safety of their guests. In the case of any unforeseen circumstances, where the NRF or the hotel cancels the event, your reservation will be fully refunded.
* A portion of your registration is a tax-deductible donation that will support the research activities of the Nutritional Research Foundation.
** Aspen airport is 6.5 miles from Limelight Hotel Snowmass. Please visit the Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (ASE) website and navigate to flight search.